NOMINATION OF JUNIOR MASTER
(one Junior Master i mean)
Okay, instead of me promoting who I think should be Jr. Master (I got problem choosing too), I think it's nice for all of you to have a say in the promotion of Jr. Master.
I have several criteria for a Jr. Master, which will be taken into consideration, even though I said the person with the most votes win. If the person with the most votes doesn't fulfil my criteria, then I will consider the person with the 2nd most votes. This is to prevent you guys from nominating the person closest to you only. I wanna try to be fair ya? Of course, if he gets the most votes means to a certain extent he/she is quite popular.
Remember, please nominate someone whom you think is responsible and has a positive attitude. I don't wish to have my Jr. Master anyhow adding rude/irritating people into guild, giving the guild trouble.
Okay, my criteria:
1) Responsible and has positive attitude towards guild/ maple
2) At least joined our guild for quite some time, like 2 months?
3) Active (active to me means coming online at least once to twice every week. of course if you're having exam then it's ok)
4) Active in guild chat
OR guild event like GPQ(at least tried to join us at least once since they join the guild)
5) At least lv60
Ok done. For people who don't fulfil the above criteria, try to fulfil if you wanna be a Jr. Master lor. I will carry out this nomination for Jr. Master when i deem fit, meanging whenever I think is the right time to have an additional JM.
Everyone can nominate in our guild BBS, type in the space there. Or leave a tag with the name fo the person you recommend.
Note: Each person can only nominate ONE person. If you nominate more than once, then I will only consider the LAST person you nominated.
Goodbye~