ZakumNot really a guild zakum since our guild doesn't have enough strength to go for a pure guild zakum yet, it's sort of a semi guild one, with some people from guild and the rest are buddies and others.Date/Day: Every Wednesday starting from 16th AprilVenue: cc4, meet at cc4 FM room 4Time: Meet at 8.30pm, Start at 9pmOrganiser: Ben aka DirtyBrand/ xBeneP.S. (1) All helmed guild members are welcomed to help, and who will be the VIPs will be decided by Ben or other co-organisers. You're welcomed to indicate if you wish to be one of the VIPs for the zakum, I'm sure Ben will arrange it if possible. But please do not assume that we are obligated to slot you as VIP, after all this is not our solo guild zakum alone. Please also note 1st or 2nd VIP will have to contribute 15m meso as bombing fund (subjected to changes). (2) Skill books will be assigned (by Ben I suppose) to various jobs depending on whose skill it is for. And all other equips should be handed in to the organiser if I'm not wrong.
******
Next time if you guys have any SS/pictures that you want to send me, please send it to my hotmail : sereneleo87@hotmail.comThanks! And please inform me if you guys send anything to my mail cause I may not check it too often.